You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Which one is better CLE or CLP?
adisharma 3 March 2020 at 10:43 am UTC

Hello Everyone, I just completed my c course and looking to certification. I am confused between CLE and CLP certification which one is better for fresher point of view. Can anyone suggest me or anyone here c developer who suggest some tips also?

damarrin 3 March 2020 at 1:27 pm UTC

No helpful spammy link?

mirv 3 March 2020 at 1:52 pm UTC

adisharmaHello Everyone, I just completed my c course and looking to certification. I am confused between CLE and CLP certification which one is better for fresher point of view. Can anyone suggest me or anyone here c developer who suggest some tips also?

Quite honestly, I've never done official C certification and never looked to try it. It will depend on which country you're in, which prospective employers you're looking at, and what area you want to get involved in.

Embedded C is vastly different to desktop x86 C, for example. Application development with C is different to kernel driver development. Some employers care about accreditation, others prefer examples they can look at. I've had jobs where a student from a prestigious university who knows nothing about coding would be hired over someone with years of experience but no official tertiary educational background. I've been in jobs where they don't even look at the education, and simply didn't care.

So how you get your foot in the door to then prove why you should be hired will vary greatly, and will impact what you might want to study, practice, and ultimately pay for. On balance however, I would say that the current general rule of thumb is to get involved in an open source project. It gives you practice, gives you exposure, helps the community, and is something solid to put on a CV. It also helps in less tangible ways; different projects have different coding guidelines, and ways of communicating between people, and that kind of experience is also very important.

rohanjoshi0894 12 March 2020 at 11:48 am UTC

damarrinNo helpful spammy link?
I think if somebody is asking for the help then you need to give him a proper response as per my own opinion, We can just tell him this is the correct place where he can get an answer about the MongoDB as this forum is relevant to the development, Still, I have done a good amount research about the same.

The best one is CLE for basic C certification to know more about this certification, I found a comparison blog post through you will leave which one is the best.

damarrin 12 March 2020 at 12:17 pm UTC

Here’s a link! \o/ Is it spammy? I don’t know and I’m not going to click it to find out.

Baum 3 April 2020 at 8:04 am UTC

3 levels:
Entry
Assiciate
Professional
C Certified Entry Level >> C Certified Associate >> C Certified Professional. Start with CLE and then by and by you will finally get to CLP. I'm currently trying to do my java homework and get one of the Java certs.

Last edited by Baum on 22 April 2020 at 7:41 am UTC

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts