Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Steam keys giveaway
Page: «2/5»
  Go to:
GermainZ Apr 4, 2020
Sent! :)

Also, if there are still games that you want on Monday, please feel free to request more (no 1 game/person limit).
AciD Apr 4, 2020
Is Citizens of earth still available?
If yes, then could I get it?

Thanks for sharing and stay safe !

EDIT : Turns out, I already had forced without knowing! :x

Last edited by AciD on 4 April 2020 at 10:05 am UTC
someg33zer Apr 4, 2020
Would love HIVESWAP: Act 1. Thanks!
GermainZ Apr 4, 2020
Sent, enjoy! :)
robvv Apr 5, 2020
I'm interested in Blackguards 2 if available?
Skully Apr 5, 2020
Hi again. As it is monday(I am in Australia), can I get "Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas" if it is still available. If it's not Monday for you feel free to wait until it is.

Hope everyone is safe and well!
s8as8a Apr 6, 2020
Quoting: GermainZSent! :)

Also, if there are still games that you want on Monday, please feel free to request more (no 1 game/person limit).
Since it's Monday (at least for me), can I please also have "Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY"? :D
cruc2019 Apr 6, 2020
Good morning to everyone! Let's have a good and healthy week. I would like to thank all that do giveaways like this and help us to take away our minds from the things that happening all around.
GermainZ, I would like Blackguards if it's allright. Thank you again.
Gooda Apr 6, 2020
Hi,

If it's OK to ask for another game (or two), can I have Shadowrun Returns and/or Lumino City, please?

Thanks!
mrdeathjr Apr 6, 2020
Hi

I have interested in

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

Thanks

^_^
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.