Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Article thumbnail might maybe appear in article itself?
damarrin Aug 13, 2020
I was just thinking it's a waste of a good image if it appears on the main page next to the article about a game but then when I click on it it's nowhere to be found.

I was looking at the article about Sol 705 that's at the top now and the screenshot drew my attention and I'd like to see a closeup of it but I can't. All I can do is look at a youtube video which I don't want to do because you threaten me with cookies (that's a lame joke, btw, I really appreciate the full disclosure about cookies).

Anyway, just a thought.
Liam Dawe Aug 13, 2020
Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

In cases like this, it's mainly because the article wasn't particularly long as it's mostly a news-tip so I felt it better suited to have the video rather than the plain shot. I'll keep it in mind though.
Hamish Aug 14, 2020
The thumbnail also shows up when navigating through categories or when doing a search for articles.

All at the same size mind.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.