Join us on our own very special Reddit: /r/Linuxers
PULSAR: Lost Colony and Star Trek Bridge Crew in VR - Linux Crew
Patola 13 Aug

So, user slaapliedje suggested playing with fellow linux gamers the Star Trek Bridge Crew game. I never engaged in a game like that but I find the proposal interesting, so I am creating this forum post to seek voluntaries!!! I don't have the game yet but just added it to my wishlist to buy it when it has a discount.

An alternative is PULSAR: Lost Colony which is linux native and seems to be very much like Star Trek Bridge Crew with simpler graphics and more emphasis on land missions.

Last edited by Patola on 14 August 2020 at 10:09 am UTC

Ehvis 14 Aug

I'd be interested in some Pulsar, but after the summer heat has gone. Not interested in sponsoring Ubisoft though.

slaapliedje 14 Aug

Quoting: EhvisI'd be interested in some Pulsar, but after the summer heat has gone. Not interested in sponsoring Ubisoft though.
Pretty sure I own Pulsar as well, though I've never played it. (sounds like a lot of games in my library...)

Rooster 20 Aug

I'm in for Pulsar, in September or October.

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

We have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed exclusive articles. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
Community Livestreams
Latest Forum Posts