You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Your Top Games 2013
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Speedster Dec 1, 2013
Portal!

I guess Portal 2 is coming next year with the Steam boxes, right???

Also really liked Stacking and Dungeon of Elements, finished both of those.

Might manage to get into Planetary Annihilation in 2013 since there's still a month left, but also going to be super busy at work (Christmas vacation = single day off on Dec 25?) so it might get pushed into 2014 list.

Caldazar Dec 2, 2013
  • StarMade, multiplayer sandbox roleplay space-shooter game, still alpha but very stable

• Left 4 Dead 2, Co-op shoter, sadly too much griefer and frontrunner on the server

• Crusader Kings II, extremely deep strategy

2014 Year of the awesome RPG Linux titles, or so I hope
n30p1r4t3 Dec 3, 2013
Mine are:

Metro LL (after I got it working)
Sir you are being hunted.
FORCED (Great 4 player co-op)
Kerbal Space Program
Left 4 Dead 2 

Honorable mention:

The plane simulator/ world war 2 game who's name I cannot recall. The only reason it's not on my list is because the game Configurator doesn't launch, which means I can't change any graphical settings (stuck at like 1366x768). It's broken and therefore unplayable in my books. 
Hamish Dec 9, 2013
Quoting: Quote from jegmancsBrütal Legend: saw the trailer and the reviews when it came out, and I hoped that one day I can play it on Linux. i don't like heavy metal, but this game has a unique feel and Jack Black. i am still at the beginning and I am waiting for my gamepad to arrive.

Not that I have played my copy yet, but I would have thought not liking Heavy Metal would have been strongly detrimental to this title?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.