You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
(Poll) Steam Deck
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
Poll results: Have you pre ordered a Steam Deck ?
Yes?

54 vote(s)
50%
No?

46 vote(s)
42%
On the fence?

9 vote(s)
8%
dvd Nov 6, 2021
I wish i could've preordered it, but i still don't have a proper job, maybe next year.
Mezron Nov 6, 2021
I'm not a Steam user but my younger family members are. I was going to get them one but they already ordered one. I have a good setup going with my native library and emulators on my phone with a gamepad.
Liam Dawe Feb 5, 2022
Moved to the new Steam Deck category.
pete910 Feb 5, 2022
Quoting: Liam DaweMoved to the new Steam Deck category.

Mountain Man Feb 6, 2022
I'm interested in the Deck, but I'm waiting for reports from early adopters before I'll decide if I want to buy it. If anything, it'll make for a nice second PC.
BlackBloodRum Feb 7, 2022
Preordered on the 17th July last year.. patiently waiting...
mark348 Feb 7, 2022
I don't preorder anything, but I'm closely watching the release.
lectrode Feb 24, 2022
I reserved one the first day it was available. I've been waiting for just the occasion to potentially replace my gaming tower (old Dell OptiPlex 7010 with GTX970, about a decade old and has gone through 2 motherboard replacements in that time). Looking forward to having a gaming tower (replacement) that I can pick up and take with me anywhere :D

I'm especially looking forward to seeing what docks become available, as well as how well the deck will work if I'm primarily using a PS5 controller.

I'll likely repurpose my gaming tower to be the primary device connected to my projector and surround sound speakers (aka my cheap DIY at-home movie theater).
crt0mega Feb 25, 2022
I also reserved one last year and I'm exited for the dock. It's probably going to replace my XBox and my (already dead) HTPC.
lucinos Mar 1, 2022
It is not a pre-order. It is a reservation.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.