Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Do you read Reddit?
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
Poll results: Do you use Reddit?
Yes

28 vote(s)
55%
No

23 vote(s)
45%
Liam Dawe Nov 14, 2021
Another casual poll, just want to know who here reads Reddit.

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 14 November 2021 at 3:16 pm UTC
Cyril Nov 14, 2021
By "use" you mean have an account and interact with it or at least just "read it"?
Liam Dawe Nov 14, 2021
Quoting: CyrilBy "use" you mean have an account and interact with it or at least just "read it"?
Well, read I mean more really.
PublicNuisance Nov 14, 2021
No but I do use Lemmy.
denyasis Nov 14, 2021
Only if the thing I'm googling takes me there...
ridge Nov 14, 2021
I do read reddit; and I do notice you around too 😄 So that being said I'm sure others do too! Reddit is a great way to get more traffic.
Xpander Nov 14, 2021
I do read reddit, but basically only /r/linux_gaming and i mostly filter it by new not "hot" topics.. not interacting too much there, very rarely.
whizse Nov 15, 2021
I mostly just skim a few Reddits, never really post anything.

I skim Lemmy occasionally too (but only to keep an eye of the communiss!),
Alm888 Nov 15, 2021
Yes, I read a few communities. Not a regular though: do not even have an account there.
kokoko3k Nov 15, 2021
If i need to read some specific post from a search engine, then yes, otherwise no, a BIG NO.
I tried to understand it a couple of times in the past, but I find its interface so unfriendly that I just can't get into it.
Maybe it is just me, but it gives me nerves everytime.
dubigrasu Nov 15, 2021
Yes, everyday. Is a good place to get tips, news, etc. Is a bit hard to sift through all the unnecessary crap, but is worth.
Should note though, that by that I mean only linux_gaming reddit, the rest of reddit, I don't care about.

Last edited by dubigrasu on 17 November 2021 at 5:22 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.