You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
A game like Titan Quest but cyberpunk?
ziabice Dec 27, 2021
Hi!
I'm currently playing Titan Quest. I'd like a game like it, but with a cyberpunk or futuristic setting.

Suggestions?

I already played Grim Dawn, Victor Vran, Van Helsing, Sacred.
Shmerl Dec 28, 2021
Ruiner is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eUuPHYyJXY

Last edited by Shmerl on 28 December 2021 at 4:41 am UTC
tripout Dec 28, 2021
Hi,

haven't played it, but drox operative 1&2 from soldak might be something to look for.

kind regards,
tripout
ziabice Jan 4, 2022
Found The Ascent and is what I was searching for. What a game, I highly suggest you to play it!

It's not a native game, but works like a charm under Proton. You have to set the graphic engine to DirectX 11 for optimal performance, at least on my PC.
Shmerl Jan 4, 2022
Quoting: ziabiceFound The Ascent and is what I was searching for. What a game, I highly suggest you to play it!

Visually it reminds me Ruiner I linked above.
Kuduzkehpan Jan 4, 2022
i recommend you Red Solstice 2 at least it has futuristic hack and slash style. isometric camera 4 man team with 4 class
u can customise and bla bla bla.
ziabice Jan 4, 2022
Quoting: Shmerl
Quoting: ziabiceFound The Ascent and is what I was searching for. What a game, I highly suggest you to play it!

Visually it reminds me Ruiner I linked above.

I got Ruiner too (some years ago when it has been ported to Linux), but The Ascent is really impressive. The level of detail makes the world alive.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.