A Hero and a Garden by NPCKC
NPCKC has released the full/upgraded version of A Hero and a Garden, a visual novel disguised as a clicker game, on Steam and Itch.

Here's my review on Steam!
Pengling May 6, 2022
Thanks for the heads-up on this - I've wishlisted it so that I can grab it when I've got the time. Though I've never played a clicker game before, I like a good visual-novel every now and then (I'm currently replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for the first time since the DS versions were released, so I'm probably not going to go for another murder-mystery one right away), and your review was very helpful.

I love the premise of a failed princess-rescue, here - it's rare to see that sort of thing explored, even though it's a fun idea; When I was younger I used to ponder the potential outcomes of when a player lost a life in a game, so it should be fun to see how this one plays out.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.