You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
PSA: I'll be away next week
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Aug 4, 2022
Just an FYI, I won't be here Wednesday and Thursday (next week), my first real actual holiday in many many many years so there will be no videos or articles. Will be back Friday!

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 5 August 2022 at 10:31 am UTC
This topic has an answer marked - jump to answer.
cruc2019 Aug 4, 2022
Have fun and get some rest!
Pengling Aug 4, 2022
Have a great time, Liam - and be sure to get some gaming in, too!
GustyGhost Aug 4, 2022
Inflammatory posts unofficially allowed until Friday.

No, enjoy the break.
StoneColdSpider Aug 5, 2022
Have a good holiday mate..... Greatly appreciate the work that you do....
Ehvis Aug 5, 2022
Shouldn't a "real actual holiday" be a bit longer than the average sick leave?

Have a good time! I'll just have to play with my own Steam Deck instead of reading up on things.
Liam Dawe Aug 5, 2022
Quoting: EhvisShouldn't a "real actual holiday" be a bit longer than the average sick leave?
Well technically I don't get sick leave, or holiday time, being as how I am self-employed and all that. A holiday is what you make of it, a nice two nights camping for me :)
buono Aug 5, 2022
Tent??? Hope the wasps stay away!

Enjoy your more than well earned rest!
Linas Aug 6, 2022
Camping sounds like a really nice break from screen time. Enjoy your time off.

I'll probably keep checking the site for updates regardless. It's like a reflex at this point.
Purple Library Guy Aug 12, 2022
I was wondering what was up, worried maybe something bad had happened, so I thought, well, maybe something's been said in the forums. And here we are, glad you're just taking a well-deserved break. Have fun!
2fastHunter Aug 12, 2022
Quoting: Purple Library GuyI was wondering what was up, worried maybe something bad had happened, so I thought, well, maybe something's been said in the forums. And here we are, glad you're just taking a well-deserved break. Have fun!
This is exactly, what I was about to write...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.