Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
I finally kicked-off the new playtest for my settlement-building game! Feedback is very much appreciated.
Niruon Dec 5, 2022
What is Circle of Kerzoven?
Circle of Kerzoven is a charming settlement-building strategy game paired with a rich simulation experience. Every animal and plant tries to find their place in nature while you lead your villagers to their future. Expand to different regions and trade with local factions to gain needed resources.

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1733110/Circle_of_Kerzoven/
The first public playtest starts now on my Discord!

❓What is waiting to be tested?
1. How does the new fence & road building system feel?
2. Does the new save / load mechanic work as intended?
3. Are the new animations with the items good (transporting goods, build things...)?

Our next target is to improve the UI. If you have ideas, feel something is missing or
already good please let us know.

🎮 How do you join the Alpha Playtest?
Quite simply, you join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/2QfAy5W6CG

Then click on the link for the role "🎮Alpha Playtester" in the
channel "⭐︱get-your-role-here" and fill out the form.

After a few minutes you will receive a playtest key by mail.
You can activate this key on Steam and then download the «Circle of Kerzoven»
playtest and start building.
CatKiller Dec 5, 2022
I'm not sure that such an aggressively low-poly style for the landscape elements is really serving your game well. Something softer like, say, The Colonists, or The Art Of Rally, would probably draw people in better.

I think that new games from indie developers are really going to want to consider the Steam Deck as a discoverability booster. The UI from the trailer didn't look like it would be great to use with a small screen, or with a trackpad rather than a mouse.

Well done on getting this far, and it's nice to see another Linux-native game in development.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.