Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Problems getting FIFA Manager 13 to start
fizzgig Nov 18, 2014
Hey guys,

I have problems getting this Game to run on Linux Mint 17 x64 Cinnamon. I am able to install this from Origin but when I start the game the screen gets black and stays black.

After I tried it in debug mode in PlayOnLinux my log file got REALLY big. I killed the process and then it was approx. 2GB big. That's because one line is generated endlessly at the end of the log:

fixme:d3d_shader:shader_sm4_read_instruction Unrecognized opcode 0xff, opcode_token 0x0000ffff.

Any ideas? Help would be very appreciated! :)

Regards,
fizzgig
liberodark Nov 18, 2014
you should stay crossover
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.