Logic World (previously known at TUNG - The Ultimate Nerd Game), a game about building circuits and making fun machines with them now has a release date.
Mouse Hat Games confirmed it's launching on March 13 and they told GamingOnLinux this will include Linux support. It was originally due to launch last year, then earlier this year and now they've set on March to ensure they're "100% confident about it". You only get one launch after all.
- Digital Logic - Build circuits that work the same way real world computer chips do.
- Challenges - Solve puzzles from simple logic gates to complex machines like calculators and data storage.
- Multiplayer - Logic World is built from the ground up for collaborative multiplayer. Take on Challenges with your friends or build together freely in Sandbox mode.
- Performance - Build massive circuits and simulate them at thousands of updates per second - all without lag.
- Modding - Logic World features powerful modding tools - the same tools the developers are using to make the game.
- Online Hub - Players can upload their builds, mods, and custom challenges and share them with other players.
At launch it will be priced at $12 / £9.30 / €10. They're also making sure their regional prices are reasonable, with certain areas having lower prices. It will be available on Steam and from their own website.