GameHub is another game launcher available for Linux, one we've talked briefly about before, and it just recently had quite a nice looking update. Another easy way for you to keep all your games together in one place. Regardless of them being from Steam, GOG, Humble Store, itch.io, Emulation, Wine / Proton and more plus support for DLC from stores like GOG.
While we also have Lutris which is similar and Minigalaxy just for GOG, competition is good for everyone and I have to admit that GameHub certainly looks good and frankly the user experience on GameHub seems better and a bit less overwhelming.
Some of the new Tweaks you can find in GameHub from this release:
Full changelog for GameHub 0.16.0-1:
- Fixes for updated GOG and Humble Bundle APIs
- Initial itch.io support
- More UI customization options
- Additional properties for games (command line, workdir)
- Tweaks (automatically applies env variables and command line overrides depending on game's platform and compatibility layer)
- Official Steam artwork as new images provider for non-Steam games
- Bugfixes, performance improvements, updated translations