Looking for your next adventure? Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition just got even bigger with a new "premium module" DLC Tyrants of the Moonsea now available.
For this new expansion, Beamdog teamed up with Ossian Studios. For those unfamiliar, Ossian Studios was formed in 2003 to work on new role-playing games with previous releases including Darkness over Daggerford and Mysteries of Westgate.
Tyrants of the Moonsea is based on a previously cancelled expansion from Luke Scull, with the Enhanced Edition release boasting "70% more story and gameplay, as well as a large amount of new art and audio content".
- An expansion-sized high-level adventure with 20+ hours of gameplay
- Use the world map to explore 18 areas in the Moonsea region including Zhentil Keep, Cormanthor, Thar, and prominent city-states.
- Recruit from 5 different companions for your party
- 5 new monsters to do battle with
- 14 new character portraits
- 35 minutes of inspiring new music including exhilarating combat tracks
- 1,000 lines of new character VO
Currently Tyrants of the Moonsea seems to only be on Steam.