In the mood to party? Need a fresh set of amusing games to entertain your guests with? Good news everyone! The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is releasing quite soon.
As written about here on GamingOnLinux previously, Jackbox Games will be continuing their Linux support with this newest pack of games. Yesterday, they announced the Jackbox Party Pack 6 is releasing on October 17th.
They also put up a proper trailer for the whole thing now too, take a look below:
Games included this time:
- The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the bizarre new minigames.
- The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
- The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens in time?
- The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent show.
- The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or at least what your friends think of you.)
We don't usually recommend doing so, but if you wish to pre-orders are open on Steam. There's also a 17% off sale on it going until October 24th so plenty of time to decide at the lower price even if you wait until release.