ΔV: Rings of Saturn, a top-down hard sci-fi space simulation game backed up by real physics and science has a rather explosive new trailer out.
Currently in Early Access, and something our contributor Scaine talks about highly, ΔV: Rings of Saturn from Kodera Software definitely seems like something a bit special. It's been through some huge updates in the last few months too from a major Godot Engine upgrade with improved performance to a bunch of new visual effects. Take a look:
Now that is how you pull in a big sci-fi/space fan to your game, I'm sold. Well, I was already but now I'm extra interested in playing more of it. Few games, especially from smaller developers, are able to really nail that feeling of piloting a ship but ΔV: Rings of Saturn really feels good.
- Realistic top-down hard sci-fi space flight experience. Every aspect of gameplay is backed up by real science. Ships fly just as starships should.
- Jump into action in seconds with autopilot assist or save fuel by manual thruster maneuvers.
- Detailed ship simulation down to every subsystem - upgrade your ship, fix or even jury-rig broken systems on the fly. Every system failure will impact gameplay - adapt to survive in the hostile environment of space.
- Discover the mystery of the Rings, or just try to get rich leading your excavation company.
- Plan your strategy back on Enceladus Prime station. Sell your output, upgrade your ship, hire the crew and manage your company.