Just to track games that have delays, we will remove games that no longer plan a Linux version. This is *only* for games that still plan a Linux version.
For people editing: Please keep the links internal to GamingOnLinux if an article exists (search first!), Twitter and Facebook posts can get removed.
- Contagion - "requires that we halt development to rewrite on an updated Engine"
- Dungeon of the Endless - Last mention of the porting effort was on the 23rd of January, 2015.
- Endless Legend - Port is currently on hold.
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme - The publisher stated on twitter to GamingOnLinux that the guys porting it didn't work out, port is forever MIA with no status, probably not coming now.
- Gauntlet - Cancelled!
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Linux port promised in Humble Bundle 11, reiterated later as coming in 2014, Port now done in-house in 2015
- Hero Generations - Kickstarted game with promised Linux support. After releasing it for Windows and Mac, the authors announced in a backers-only announcement that they had been ultimately unable to get the game working under Linux and that they were abandoning this platform.
- QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube - The Linux port has been delayed due to other features having preference and a dire financial situation.
- Scrolls - Mojang stated their launcher wasn't ported to Linux, but the game uses Unity3D. Linux port was promised a long time ago. They do have an Linux client for testing, but no current plans to make it official, and they no longer reply to GamingOnLinux.com.