Welcome to the GamingOnLinux.com Wiki! This will hopefully be the Linux gamers guide to all things for Linux games. To combat spam you need to register to edit anything.
Newbies guide to Linux gaming
- List of crowdfunding games - Crowdfunding is a way for everyone to help make an idea become a reality by pledging their money towards a target in return for a reward, like a copy of a game.
- Open Source Games - Free and Open Source games that support Linux.
- Wikipedias list of open source games - A more comprehensive list of open source games.
- Open Source Game Engines List - Open source game engines for titles that do not have official Linux versions.
- Unreleased Ports - Promised Linux ports that are currently missing in action.
- Games worth your bucks - Attempt to crowd-source a list of good Linux games.
- Games with a built-in benchmark - A list of Linux games with a built-in benchmark tool
This is aimed at being a list of game engines and technology which supports you building Linux games within.
- Game Engines - Aimed at developers to find a game engine they can build a game with that supports Linux.
Other important sites
- GamesPlanet Lab
Buy Linux Games
- The Funding Crowd Team Page
- Big table of Indiegogo results (successful and failed together)
- A Year In Review: all the stats
- Another Year In Review: all the stats
- Wiki markup - An overview of the syntax used for writing the wiki articles