Welcome to the GamingOnLinux.com Wiki! This will hopefully be the Linux gamers guide to all things for Linux games. To combat spam you need to register to edit anything. Please do consider supporting us on Patreon!
We have many places you can find us to chat! We have our IRC, our Telegram Group, our Discord Chat and our Forum.
Newbies guide to Linux gaming
- Newbie guide
- Stores selling Linux games - Information about where you can buy your games.
- Graphic drivers on Linux - Information about different graphic card drivers on Linux.
- List of crowdfunding games - Lists of crowdfunding projects related to Linux gaming.
- Open Source Games - Free and Open Source games that support Linux.
- Open Source Game Engines List - Open source game engines for titles that do not have official Linux versions.
- Unreleased Ports - Promised Linux ports that are currently missing in action.
- Games worth your bucks - Attempt to crowd-source a list of good Linux games.
- Games with a built-in benchmark - A list of Linux games with a built-in benchmark tool.
This is aimed at being a list of game engines and technology which supports you building Linux games within.
- Game Engines - Aimed at developers to find a game engine they can build a game with that supports Linux.
Other important sites
- The Funding Crowd Team Page
- Big table of Indiegogo results (successful and failed together)
- A Year In Review: all the stats
- Another Year In Review: all the stats
- Wiki markup - An overview of the syntax used for writing the wiki articles