You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Is the Logitech MX Master working on Linux?
Creak Apr 28, 2015
Hi!

I'd like to get rid of my wireless Microsoft mouse (especially because the wheel is completely smooth and I simply hate it), but I often read bad reviews of Logitech mice under Linux. Is it still so true?

Thx!
Liam Dawe Apr 28, 2015
I can second the MX Performance mouse, as Mirv kindly supplied it to us. If you're thinking of a good wireless mouse the MX Performance is great, I hardly need to charge it.
Creak Apr 28, 2015
OK, but you've got to admit that the MX Master is sexier than the Performance Mouse MX :D

Especially since the price is the same.

If anyone can test this MX Master under Linux (you must have a friend that already bought it ;)), that would be awesome!
On my side I'll think about buying one...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.