There are a few ways you can support GamingOnLinux! Firstly, if you wish to get specific reward tiers and access to special things you can do so on Patreon. For Patreon, a suggestion is to pledge at the start of a month, as it charges at the beginning of every month.
All other donations, without any special rewards can be done by:
- Paypal Donation or Monthly donation/sub: Supporter - Supporter Plus
- Twitch - If you have Amazon Prime, you gain a free Twitch sub but you need to re-do it each month.
You can also buy games using the affiliate/partner links:
If you can't help financially you can help in other ways:
- You can suggest games (or just email a tip - same link) which you would like GOL to cover and optionally gift a copy to one of our editors.
There's even a Merch Store (currently not available for AU/USA/CA), go buy yourself something nice.
A big thank you to all those listed below, whatever level of support you give us—thank you! You're all important to us!
Mega Supporters (6)
A list of supporters on Patreon subbing the special limited Mega level
A list of supporters subbing at least $7/£5.50 a month to support GamingOnLinux
A list of supporters subbing at least $4/£3 a month to support GamingOnLinux
Popular this week
- EmulationStation Desktop Edition 2.0 is out now
- Big Ambitions drops Native Linux support shortly after the Steam release
- Warside is a pixel-art turn-based tactics game much like Advance Wars
- GNOME 44 is out now finally adding thumbnails to the file picker
- Framework reveal new laptop with modular graphics, plus an AMD Ryzen model
Xwayland Video Bridge created to improve Linux screen s…
Left 4 Dead 3 appears in Counter-Strike 2 files
Build your own racecar in Revhead, now with added Steam…
Build bridges over hot lava in Hellgineers
Halls of Torment is classic Diablo meets Vampire Surviv…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Weekend Players' Club 3/24/23
- Quake 4 is coming to Amiga OS 4
- Alternative Games is back online!
- Lack of will!
- Is your Steam Deck freezing during reboot/shutdown? Then read thi…
- See more posts