Steam Play - what is it?
Steam Play is a feature that allows you to run compatibility layers in the Linux version of the Steam client. Proton being one of them, allowing you to play thousands of Windows-only games on Linux. Be sure to check out our constantly updated beginner's guide here.
- Wine (so Proton eventually) takes another step towards Easy Anti-Cheat working by Liam Dawe
26 June 2020 at 9:29 am UTC
- With EA back on Steam, you can play Titanfall 2 on Linux with Steam Play by Liam Dawe
20 June 2020 at 10:13 pm UTC
- An update on Easy Anti-Cheat support for Wine and Proton by Liam Dawe
20 June 2020 at 10:01 am UTC
- Linux Kernel patch sent in for comments to help gaming by Liam Dawe
13 June 2020 at 3:01 pm UTC
- There's now a Proton build for running Red Dead Redemption 2 on Linux by Liam Dawe
13 June 2020 at 11:24 am UTC
- + View more Steam Play articles