Steam Play - what is it?
Steam Play is a feature that allows you to run compatibility layers in the Linux version of the Steam client. Proton being one of them, allowing you to play thousands of Windows-only games on Linux. Be sure to check out our constantly updated beginner's guide here.
- Path of Exile adds a Vulkan Beta, another step closer to Linux support by Liam Dawe
29 May 2020 at 11:00 am UTC
- Denuvo Anti-Cheat to support Steam Play Proton, being removed from DOOM Eternal by Liam Dawe
21 May 2020 at 9:13 am UTC
- Beautiful puzzle game Lumote plans to support Linux through Proton by Liam Dawe
18 May 2020 at 9:59 am UTC
- Deep Rock Galactic leaves Early Access, works well with Steam Play on Linux by Liam Dawe
14 May 2020 at 12:15 pm UTC
- Halo 2: Anniversary on Linux with Steam Play Proton, single-player works well by Liam Dawe
13 May 2020 at 10:29 am UTC
- + View more Steam Play articles