Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
I need a company logo! calling the graphic penguins!
EKRboi Sep 5, 2015
Probably like many of us I've been tech support for friends (and friends of friends) and family for as long as I can remember. I've been in my current industry for 14 years and am ready for a change.. I'm bored and burnt out. SO! I decided to legitimize my "side business" and actually do advertising to try and get my name out there in hopes of turning my side business into my full time job. I've filed the paperwork and "Two Broke Nerds, LLC" now exists.

I've been working on a simple website to advertise my services which is coming along fine. However I've simply come to the conclusion that I am TERRIBLE at graphic design(honestly, I already knew this). I have a rough idea in my head what I want but I just can't get it onto "paper". The company needs a logo, something to put at the top of the website and the business cards I need to get my name out there. So I thought I would ask my fellow penguins first.

I don't have a lot of $$ right now and honestly can't pay a lot. I'm hoping someone with more skills than I would be willing to help for $50-60. I can pay via paypal OR I can pay in Steam game gifts for for the logo I decide to use. If interested please reply here or drop me a PM and I'll give you my email address. I've got a small folder of images I've sourced out that I can send you to kind of show the style and idea behind what I would like, of course you would be free to completely blow me away with something completely different if you wanted to.

Thanks for reading(and hopefully the help)!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.