Lazy Bear Games and tinyBuild have announced a brand new expansion for Graveyard Keeper is on the way with Game Of Crone, after a long while of no updates.
With the last DLC released almost a year ago and not many updates since, it looked like they had moved on from this anti-Stardew experience with you looking after graves instead of a farm. In the Game Of Crone expansion you'll be looking after a bunch of escaped prisoners develop from a camp to a fortified settlement.
No trailer yet but they did share some shots:
- 6-12 hours of extra gameplay.
- Build your own refugee camp and bring it to prosperity.
- Brand new bag mechanics!
- Get access to new dishes, gravestones, fences, and to teleportation scrolls.
- Deal with a vampire terrorizing a peaceful Village.
- Unravel the secret of the mysterious death of your predecessor.
- Find out even more terrible secrets of your old and new friends.
- Become an ally of Comrade Donkey and take part in the Revolution!
The release of Graveyard Keeper - Game Of Crone is set for October 27.
You can buy Graveyard Keeper on Humble Store, GOG and Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
Just finished the previous DLC a month ago. I think I'm ready for a little more silly grinding.
2 Likes, Who?
Quoting: EhvisJust finished the previous DLC a month ago. I think I'm ready for a little more silly grinding.
Graveyard Keeper is silly enough to have zombie based automation though. Zombies are bit dumb though and need little bit of help now and then...
See more from me