- The Arena Mode – New 5v5 arena-style battle
- Arena Rewards – Envious rewards for victorious arena battles
- Treasure Sites – A spooky addition to open-world PvP opportunities
- Eternal Battle Expedition – Fight through the undead, defeat the reluctant Governor, and restore an ancient city!
- Three Sister Expedition – Find out what happened to a member of the Royal Guard and see if you can resist the Three Sisters
- Smart Cast – An easy-to-use feature for ability casting
- UI Improvements – A few aesthetic and user experience changes to some menus such as the Social menu
- New Abilities – Starting at Tier 5, select weapons will have new abilities
- Additional Improvements
I like what they're doing, but I still don't think they have enough to bridge the gaps between the grinding. The game is a massive grind-fest and at release there just wasn't enough content. The new Arena Mode is a damn good step towards making the game more interesting overall, giving you another real reason to get better equipment and so on.
Side-note: They also need to sort their mailing list out, I got the update email four times and it was a little annoying.
Are you still playing? What are your thoughts on it?