I will admit, I'm quite lazy. So lazy that a mix between an RTS and an idle/clicker game sounds quite amusing to me. Take a look at Lazy Galaxy [Steam].
The developer has been releasing regular video devlogs, the latest of which you can watch here. There's also this handy trailer to click on:
About the game:
Lazy Galaxy is a mix between RTS and idle/clicker game. Lead an evil (albeit lazy) alien race to conquer the universe! Encounter other races, fight vicious enemies, expand your influence through the galaxies. Acquire combat experience and convert into candy, the most precious alien resource!
- Build your base in idle mode, participate in battles in RTS mode!
- Allow your ships to fight by themselves or control them directly!
- Micro-control is rewarded, but not necessary. You can idle out the battles or seek more active participation.
- More than a 100 in-game researches
- Multiple development paths will add variety to incremental/base-building gameplay
A game where I can sit back and watch the fireworks, or control them a little if I can be bothered—where do I sign? Lazy Galaxy is due for release on Steam in Early Access on December 15th. See you there, if you can be bothered, you lazy toads.