Love your casual games? Lazy Galaxy 2 from Coldwild Games is out now with a Linux version and it's a wonderful idle / clicker game that also blends in some other strategy elements too.
In need of a game to just click around in and idle for a while? SPACE / MECH / PILOT from October 2020 has been updated and is now supported on Linux too.
For those of you who love your idle/clicker games, you might want to take a look at Chicken Assassin: Reloaded as it now has official Linux support, it seems quite popular too.
Chicken Assassin: Reloaded (previously Chicken Assassin: Master of Humiliation) is set to release as a free upgrade on July 17th and they're also adding Linux support.
Clicker games are strange, I've never really been into them and then Lazy Galaxy came along to make me think again.
If you're feeling lazy and you like strategy games, Lazy Galaxy is probably a good game for you. It's expanded a fair bit recently too.
Popular this week
- Morrowind gets shiny in OpenMW with post-processing shaders coming
- V Rising now works on Linux and Steam Deck with Proton Experimental Beta
- SteamOS 3.2 out for Steam Deck — better fan curves, refresh rate switching
- NVIDIA reveal a list of issues with their driver and Wayland
- Steam Racing Fest is now live until May 30th with a mini-trivia game
Valve say they will look into fixing up the bot problem…
Corsair driver and UI for Linux ckb-next version 0.5.0 …
NVIDIA reveal a list of issues with their driver and Wa…
SteamOS 3.2 out for Steam Deck — better fan curves, r…
- Comandante Ñoñardo
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ comes to PC, works…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts