Developer Mike Blumenkrantz has announced that they're now being funded by Valve, so Blumenkrantz's work on the OpenGL implementation on top of Vulkan with 'Zink' will continue.
It seems NVIDIA are no longer reserving the two extra digits in their Linux driver versioning for their special Betas, as a new stable driver is out today as 455.45.01.
NVIDIA have released another update to their quickly advancing Vulkan Beta Driver, with the 455.46.01 release out.
Enjoy your fancy Razer hardware on Linux? You should probably check out OpenRazer, which is a nice big collection of drivers for Linux.
On the Collabora blog, developer Mike Blumenkrantz has given an exciting update to Zink, an open source Mesa Gallium driver for Linux that provides OpenGL on top of Vulkan.
The continuing battle to have open source Linux graphics drivers support everything possible continues, with the Panfrost driver for Mali GPUs hitting more milestones.
Love ASUS hardware and their ASUS ROG tech? Well it seems Linux Kernel 5.11 will be pulling in some better support for their keyboards.
NVIDIA have now updated their super special Vulkan Beta Driver branch adding in support for the latest GPU release with the GeForce RTX 3070.
After a delay, NVIDIA have now released the next-gen GeForce RTX 3070 along with a brand new Linux driver.
Need the latest bleeding-edge Linux drivers from NVIDIA? There's a new release out of the Vulkan Beta Driver.
In case you've missed what's been going on, the progress on proper Vulkan support for the Raspberry Pi 4 has been going really well.
On the official NVIDIA forum, an employee put out an announcement warning NVIDIA GPU owners that the Linux Kernel 5.9 and later is currently unsupported.
Do you have a Guitar Hero Live (PS3) 6-fret guitar or perhaps one from the Wii U that you want to use on Linux? Prepare to dust them off.
NVIDIA just quietly released another fresh update to their special developer-focused Vulkan Beta Driver.
NVIDIA have produced a brand new stable Linux driver with version 455.28, which adds in new GPU support and there's plenty of fixes for us too.
Livestreams & Videos
- Casual Saturday Livestream with Samsai
- Midnight Stories: „Call of Cthulhu“ (SteamPlay/Proton)
Popular this week
- Vulkan Ray Tracing becomes official with Vulkan 1.2.162 (updated)
- The upcoming metroidvania RPG 'Heart Forth, Alicia' is looking gorgeous
- Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and macOS
- SteamOS-like couch gaming Linux distribution GamerOS expands with a new release
- Valve funds open source developer to work on Zink, the OpenGL on Vulkan driver
OBS Studio 26.1 in testing with a Release Candidate out…
Metro Exodus is still planned to release for Linux and …
GOG are doing their own Black Friday sale with lots of …
Event-driven game engine GDevelop has a new release wit…
NVIDIA plan to support Linux with GeForce NOW using Chr…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Does anyone here use their graphics card to mine cryptocurrency?…
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ ?
- November Update
- Liam Dawe
- Pci Express NVMe M.2 SSD - Is it worth it ?
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…