Do you love the Budgie desktop environment? Good news, another Linux distribution looks like it will have it soon with Fedora.
Fedora Linux 36 is officially out now, after a number of delays as the Fedora team don't like to rush things out when they're not ready. Here's what's new.
There comes a time when everyone has to sit and think about what they use on their PC, especially if you're on Linux. For me, Arch Linux (via EndeavourOS) just wasn't working out any more and so I've moved to Fedora.
Sponsored by Red Hat, the Fedora Linux distribution has today released Fedora 33 which brings in numerous improvements for desktop users.
After being announced by the Fedora Linux team back in April, the rollout of Fedora across Lenovo laptops appears to have begun along with a sale.
If you make use of the Wine compatibility layer on Fedora, it seems the upcoming Fedora 33 release may end up defaulting to DXVK for better performance.
The Red Hat sponsored Linux distribution, Fedora, has a brand new release today with Fedora 32 showing off some of the latest of what open source has to offer.
As a nice win for open source, hardware vendor Lenovo are going to begin offering Fedora Linux on their ThinkPad line.
Popular this week
- The Linux port of Psychonauts 2 will land next week
- HP teamed up with System76 for the HP Dev One laptop with Pop!_OS Linux
- Canonical seek Software Engineers for the 'Ubuntu Gaming Experience' team
- Looks like iFixit have Steam Deck parts available now (Update: it's gone)
- Steam Deck gets a quieter fan again, and louder volume in the latest updates
Linux kernel 5.18 is out now
Super Animal Royale gets Steam Deck support
After a long wait, Psychonauts 2 has an official Linux …
Pixel-art people-sim Tiny Life adds gamepad support, wo…
Reminder: Update your PC info for the next round of sta…
- Liam Dawe
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Good game music suggestions -
- Hitman III added support for DLSS/FSR 1.0 and Ray Tracing…
- Launch options on Deck?
- Crossfire: Legion is out and plays pretty well under Proton…
- Rise of the Tomb Raider SIGABRT(6) with Vega56 on Fedora 35/36…
- See more posts