Plasma is arguably one of the prettiest Linux desktop environments around, and it's highly configurable too. The KDE team just released a huge upgrade with Plasma 5.20.
While GNOME recently had their own big release, the KDE team aren't far behind for showing off their latest modern Linux desktop environment with Plasma 5.20 Beta.
Merging together a solid Ubuntu 20.04 LTS foundation and the latest KDE Plasma packages, KDE neon has a fresh rebase out for you to try out.
The KDE team working on the Plasma desktop environment are busy pushing ahead for the 5.20 release due later this year and it's sounding great.
Popular this week
- You may want to avoid Linux Kernel 5.9 if you want fully supported NVIDIA drivers
- System76 unleash a quad-GPU Linux monster with the 'Thelio Mega'
- Microsoft Edge now available on Linux in Preview
- Lutris game launcher has a huge new Beta update out for testing
- Classic 3D RTS 'Machines: Wired for War' goes open source under the GPL
Developer of Hive Time reflects on the release and thei…
Microsoft Edge now available on Linux in Preview
XCOM-ish combat and HOMM-styled world exploration Fort …
Tsuro - The Game of The Path is a gorgeous digital adap…
According to a Stadia developer, streamers should be pa…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts