Announced earlier this month, the Orange Pi Neo is a gaming handheld coming out a bit like the Steam Deck but it will be running Manjaro Linux. Recently the Manjaro team gave out a bit more info.
So not only are Manjaro teaming up with Orange Pi for the Orange Pi Neo gaming handheld, they're also working with Slimbook for the new Manjaro Slimbook Hero gaming laptop.
Shown off during the recent FOSDEM 2024 event, it seems the Manjaro Linux team have buddied up with hardware vendor Orange Pi for the Orange Pi Neo gaming handheld.
The Manjaro Linux folks have teamed up with Minisforum to bring a very small but quite mighty system with the DeskMini UM700 × Manjaro Linux.
A fresh new release of Manjaro Linux is out now bringing with it tons of enhancements. Manjaro 21.2.0 Qonos comes in multiple editions with KDE Plasma, GNOME and Xfce desktops available.
With the Steam Deck delayed until February 2022, Valve has produced new developer documentation giving a helping hand to devs interested in testing ready for it using Linux.
Manjaro Linux, the distribution based on Arch Linux but with an aim to make it more suitable for less advanced users, has a big new version released with Manjaro 21.1.0.
Prefer Manjaro as your favourite Linux distribution or want to try it out? Now looks to be a good time, with the Manjaro 21.0 'Ornara' release now available.
Manjaro Linux, the middle-ground distribution for those who want regular updates but don't want to go to Arch directly has a brand new release out.
Manjaro Linux, the semi-rolling distribution based on Arch Linux has a new stable build release out with Manjaro 20.1 'Mikah'.
Star Labs, a small Linux vendor from the UK has teamed up with Manjaro Linux to offer Manjaro as an option on their custom Linux laptops.
Manjaro Linux 20.0 Lysia released with Xfce, KDE and GNOME editions - Snap and Flatpak support included
Manjaro Linux 20.0 Lysia has been released today, as the latest major refresh for this Arch Linux based distribution.
- System76 are giving their Linux laptops a big refresh
- World of Goo 2 launches in May on the Epic Store - but Linux support from their website
- There's a new Godot Engine addon to simplify testing on Steam Deck
- Palworld is getting external anti-cheat but it will be mostly optional
- NVIDIA open source driver to use NVK + Zink for OpenGL on newer GPUs
- > See more over 30 days here
World of Goo 2 launches in May on the Epic Store - but …
NVIDIA 550.54.14 driver released as stable
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition gets performance i…
Palworld has now sold over 15 million copies on Steam
Cross-platform development library SDL3 gets a Vulkan R…
- > See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- No Wheels Racing - the game for Linux for $420 at itch.io…
- Weekend Players' Club 2/23/2024
- AMD Graphics (Native - Non Native) Testing Area (mesa obiaff ppa)…
- Cyberpunk 2077 in Wine
- [Request] Differentiate openSUSE distributions for PC Info…
- See more posts