Terasology is an open-source survival and discovery game with influences from Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress, and Dungeon Keeper. The game is in a pre-alpha state, but it's already fun to play...
We are a little late at covering this, but following the less than cheery news that Disney had closed down the venerable LucasArts in favour of licensing out their famous franchises to other developers instead, Raven Software has decided to actually m...
FLARE the increasingly awesome open source RPG Engine and Game of the same name has released version 0.18! The quality of this is just insane.
The 2.0.0 release of Soul Capture, a free software utility developed by Piga Software which can be used to capture both the video and audio playback of OpenGL applications such as games, has now been released. Quote...
After more than ten development releases,
A friend of mine on another forum sent me a message to ask for my opinion of Eureka, a new free software map editor for Doom engine based games that is itself based on Yadex, which was the classic option for Linux mappers back in the day.
Corsix-TH the open source engine to run Theme Hospital has hit 0.11 (well they did a while ago actually) and soon 0.20 will be out as well it seems. If you haven't played the...
Desurium is the official name for the open sourced Desura client which is now officially open sourced as of today. The source code is a...
The Spring RTS Engine project has release a test version of what could become 0.82 the next true version. They have asked for everyone to come forward and test! QuoteOn Linux this code can be build by...
Thanks to the success of the Humble Indie Bundle (which took in over a million dollars USD) the first two games have been open sourced with Lugaru HD and Penumbra Overture.
Popular this week
- Valve upgrade Steam Deck when docked in new OS Beta, plus big Steam Deck Client update
- Valve finally fixes up the Steam Deck on-screen keyboard some more
- GE-Proton 7-35 out now with more fixes for Linux / Steam Deck
- A new Proton Experimental release hooks up NVAPI for lots of games on Linux
- NVIDIA announces Ada Lovelace their 3rd generation RTX, DLSS 3 and Portal RTX
Minigalaxy, a simple open source GOG client for Linux a…
Wine 7.18 rolls out with Unicode 15 support
GNOME 43 is out now with Quick Settings, refreshed File…
Valve upgrade Steam Deck when docked in new OS Beta, pl…
Canadian customers seeing a temporary delay for the Ste…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Weekend Play List 9/23/22
- WINE Game Screenshot Thread
- Unable to get distrobox to run from application link
- XCOM 2 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: version `OPENSSL…
- Just Cause 2 (GOG) does not quit
- See more posts