Sadly the excellent looking Gas Guzzlers Extreme action packed racing game isn't yet on Linux, but we now know why at least!
It looks like Football Manager 2014 on Linux was success enough for the next game safely titled Football Manager 2015 to also be on Linux.
For you extreme Baseball fans (is baseball mostly American?) Out of the Park Baseball 15 has been released on Steam for Linux promising you the ability to manage your dream team.
Heads up football fans, Foosball - Street Edition has just launched onto Steam promising some fun arcade football action.
While we already confirmed to you that Project Cars would come to Linux thanks to SteamOS, they are now running a poll to see what platforms people are going to play on.
Little Racers STREET the fun and good looking 2D racer has been updated to include daily challenges making it even more fun.
We first introduced you to Probably Archery back in November last year, it's now on Steam with a handy launch discount if you didn't pick it up before!
Disco Dodgeball is a team-based multiplayer FPS where you race around a skate park / dance club in jet-powered robots and try to hit each other with exploding dodgeballs.
Out of the Park Baseball 14 is the 2013 version of the award-winning baseball game that GameSpot called "the best baseball management sim out there".
Some fun news for you all, Nordic Games are reviving the MX vs. ATV series of games and they have planned Linux support.
After "accidentally" jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you've crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometres from home.
Play it whenever, wherever, however Play on Linux for the first time, plus the inclusion of ‘cloud-save’ technology which means that managers can now pursue a single career from any computer, anywhere in the world.
KarBOOM is a local-multiplayer car-combat/soccer/rugby game for Windows, Mac & Linux by indie developer Jibb Smart.
Football Manager 2014 is now up on Steam and ready for Linux users to show their pre-order love for Football and Linux! It will also allow you to have a copy of the Beta weeks before release to help test and polish up your skills.
- Terraria dev Re-Logic donates $100K to Godot Engine and FNA, plus ongoing funding
- Microsoft - keep your filthy hands off Valve, leak shows MSFT would buy Valve
- Robot Gentleman dev of 60 Seconds! blasts Unity, switches to Godot and increases funding
- Godot Engine hits over 50K euros per month in funding
- Unity nuked their Terms of Service on GitHub as 'views were so low'
- > See more over 30 days here
Latest Forum Posts
- ***NEW*** Weekend Players' Club 9/22/2023
- Cyberpunk 2077 in Wine
- Intel Graphics (Native - Non Native) Testing Area (mesa obiaff pp…
- What if we make a list of Unity to Godot converters?
- MS wants to buy Valve
- See more posts