Good stuff from Daedalic Entertainment here as they've released State of Mind today with full Linux support. This Unreal Engine powered adventure game will see you explore a world on edge, as natural resources are running low, crime is on the rise and there's a lot of pullution in the air and water.
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard's past
According to the details Daedalic sent out, it will give you around 15 hours playtime with multiple playable characters.
Sadly, we haven't yet heard back about a review key. I've sent additional emails today to find out if we're getting one. Update: I've now been sent a key.