Fotonica a first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery. The key is timing, the goal is exploring and travelling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with a look referring to the geometrical abstractions from the 50s and the 3D low-poly gaming era.
The game is now available on Linux! You can buy it directly from their website using the Humble Store Widget, get it via Desura or via IndieGameStand (there it's $10 or pay what you want - also you get a Desura key there too).
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface
- Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Seven High Quality Audio Tracks.
- Available for PC, MAC and LINUX! DRM Free.