Remember Epistory - Typing Chronicles The typing adventure game from Fishing Cactus? Well, they're working on another called Nanotale - Typing Chronicles.
It's certainly an intriguing concept and it did work really well in Epistory, so I'm pretty keen to see more. Looks like they've upped the graphics for Nanotale too, it's looking absolutely fantastic which you can see below in a recent teaser:
- Explore a vibrant 3D fantasy world: play as the Archivist Rosalind on her journey to the very edges of the planet.
- More than just typing: Talk to other characters, solve mysterious puzzles, unleash magic powers and defeat enemies in epic magical fights
- Everything with keyboard: from movements, combats to even menus, control everything with a keyboard
- Play in your own language: game texts are localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Polish with voice-overs in English.
- The game supports several keyboard layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, BÉPO, Dvorak, Workman and Colemak)
I spoke with the developer, who confirmed to me today that they're planning Linux support for Nanotale but it will be at the full release and not during Early Access.
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam.