For those after their next RPG, you can't really go wrong with Tower of Time and it's now on GOG with a Linux build available right away.
Overall, I thought it was a brilliant game. The only part that I was a bit iffy about, was how it cuts from the exploration into the battles which did break immersion a little. That's only a minor gripe though! The battle system certainly is interesting though, quite different to most RPG battle mechanics currently in other games so it's well worth taking a look if you find others a bit too samey.
- 7 Unique character classes, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
- Complex skill system with two exclusive enhancement trees and multitude of options.
- Skill Gestures - draw some of the skills as you want.
- Gravity manipulation – leap large distances to scatter your enemies or draw them in.
- Rich equipment system.
- 150 enemies with unique skills and tactics.
- Face 50 Bosses wielding a diverse range of skills and spells.
- Five difficulty levels, including Epic difficulty (not recommended for new players).
- Multiple combat modes ensure that there's plenty of variety and fresh challenges ahead.
- Travel through hand-crafted levels that have been carefully designed to challenge you.
- New character progression system.
- Unique Party Alignment system.
- Combat Challenges, designed to test your tactical and party-building skills.
- Crafting, enchanting, legendary items.
- Upgradeable city.