Ready for more excellent party games? The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is coming later this year and Jackbox Games, Inc. will be continuing to support Linux with this latest pack.
Following on from the bundle of games included in packs 1 to 5 which all support Linux, this newest version already sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.
- The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the bizarre new minigames.
- The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
- The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens in time?
- The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent show.
- The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or at least what your friends think of you.)
Push The Button sounds like it could be really funny, check out some early footage:
I just love how easy these packs are to play when you have a little gathering for any occasion. Just get everyone to pull out their phone, connect and then play.
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam. It's due for release sometime this "Fall".