Introduce Yourself!
Page: «23/23
  Go to:
Bilskirnir3124 Nov 19, 2023
Hello,

I haven't actually switched to Linux gaming yet. I'm still using Windows for gaming at the moment. I've joined here because I'm considering it and am looking for more information about it. I am using Arch Linux with MATE on my laptop though. And I've been using Linux, primarily Ubuntu, Debian, and Arch, for a little over 15 years.

Bilskirnir3124
Pengling Nov 19, 2023
Quoting: Bilskirnir3124I've joined here because I'm considering it and am looking for more information about it.
Hey and welcome! I saw your thread, but don't have the knowledge to contribute there (I'm a portables user, so set targets and no oddball hardware is the norm for my Linux use), so I'll just give you a welcome here. I hope that you're able to sort it all out!
dale91 Nov 30, 2023
Hi, I am Dale, I am new, I am happy to be here!
oldrocker99 Dec 16, 2023
Been away for a while. Linux user for 15 years, 75 year old gamer.

Upgraded my desktop.
Ryzen 5600X
Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU
64GB RAM

Running Garuda on both my desktop and laptop. I get 140 fps in Red Dead Redemption 2, and 94 in Cyberpunk.
Lachu Dec 27, 2023
Linux user for near 20 years. And nearly full time OpenSUSE user (maybe I was using other distro at beginning of my journey).
LoudTechie Jan 10
Hi I'm Loudtechie.
Long time Debian user.
Embedded programmer in training with interest in security.
Was at first only following GOL, because of the interesting tech, but got inspired to play Unvanquished and now I sometimes play a round or 2 there.
goule about 4 hours ago
  • New User
hi :)

i'm a french guy and quite bad in english (merci deepl, il y a d'autres francophones ici ?)
i've been reading the website for a long time but I'd never created an account, and here it is

i've been using linux for about 25 years, a lot of that time on debian and since i've got a good computer for gaming, i've switched to manjaro (especially for the more recent nvidia drivers), i'm very happy with it.

apart from that, i'm interested in electronic music and my crazy cat (and weed, a lot ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ )

that's all for my presentation today, kisses
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.