Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Free Game(s)
Ben D Jun 8, 2016
Hello everyone. I have an extra Steam key for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. It runs natively in Linux, so I am offering it to my fellow Linux gamers, first come, first served.

I also have Steam keys for the Star Wars: X-Wing series of games. They aren't on Linux, but I think they work OK in Wine (The winehq reports are over a year old, but they are all Gold rated):
X-Wing
TIE Fighter
X-Wing Alliance
X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter: Balance of Power
herycp Jun 9, 2016
can ihave it??

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Ben D Jun 9, 2016
Sure thing. Will PM it.
damarrin Jun 9, 2016
You realise he just registered to get the code from you? Not saying you shouldn't give it to him or anything, but it's something to keep in mind.
herycp Jun 11, 2016
Quoting: damarrinYou realise he just registered to get the code from you? Not saying you shouldn't give it to him or anything, but it's something to keep in mind.
yes i register cz i see this post

any wrong about that???

fyi : im linux user and gamingonlinux.com visitor so what wrong if im get that code??
rioboy Jun 11, 2016
Quoting: GuestI've got Garry's Mod, if anyone wants it.
this available ?

i want it if possible
rioboy Jun 12, 2016
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: rioboy
Quoting: GuestI've got Garry's Mod, if anyone wants it.
this available ?

i want it if possible

Just need your Steam name.

Sure, Will PM it.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.