Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
ARK update
Liam Dawe Feb 26, 2017
Just FYI the ARK developers haven't yet updated the Linux version, so we cannot login to the server until they do. Blame them for being slow ;)

I know it's annoying, but the ARK developers shouldn't have put out an update that required a server update before all clients had the update ready.

Stuff like this hopefully won't happen when it leaves Early Access.
1xok Feb 26, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweJust FYI the ARK developers haven't yet updated the Linux version, so we cannot login to the server until they do. Blame them for being slow ;)

I know it's annoying, but the ARK developers shouldn't have put out an update that required a server update before all clients had the update ready.

Stuff like this hopefully won't happen when it leaves Early Access.

By the way: This ARK-Server is awesome. Thank you for this!
Xpander Feb 26, 2017
Quoting: GuestLooks like the Linux update has happened which means we are okay to play now... myself included now that i have made the switch to Linux

Good luck with the downgraded visuals and graphical glitches :)

i have been enjoying those for over 300 hours :P
Xpander Feb 26, 2017
I killed my motherboard and probably my AMD FX died also :)

so i have to suffer with lower framerates now with a replacement board and AMD phenom 2 X6 . but its still playable..

Ryzen is coming soon anyway :)
Rolz73 Feb 26, 2017
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: GuestLooks like the Linux update has happened which means we are okay to play now... myself included now that i have made the switch to Linux

I'm so excited for these!

I was just about to try to post some screenshots...

as an art project.. :S:
Xpander Feb 26, 2017
Quoting: Rolz73
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: Xpander

I'm so excited for these!

I was just about to try to post some screenshots...

as an art project.. :S:

View video on youtube.com

self promotion ofc xD
Aurelien Mar 1, 2017
So, are everyone playing on linux on this server ?
Since there are such graphical glitches, we cannot really go to the caves so, no Boss fight either right ?
Are there some player/alpha tribe actually that manage to produce Tek pieces ?
If there is any tips to play the high end game on linux please let me know.
Aurelien Mar 1, 2017
OK so if some players here aim at least to do boss fight, leave me a private message. I may join a tribe or create a new one for this. Let me know ^^
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.