Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Witcher 2 too hard?
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Avehicle7887 Jun 20, 2017
Quoting: chancho_zombieI finally did it :Dlol after 2 days. I went back on the saved games and crafted the kayran armor, used all the armor enhancements I could, got a robust steel sword and used 10 whetstones and falkas blood. It was much easier on the first try with all the enhancements I beat him, the other way I made 20+ failed attemps:(

I know the feeling, that fight is quite tough but he's doable with the right preparation.

Mind you I just finished the game Hollow Knight a few days ago, amazing game and I enjoyed 34 hours of it except when some bosses almost made me throw the keyboard out of the window :-)

Just a small tip for future areas in Witcher 2: Prepare and prepare well, stock up on potions as you will need them all the way till the end. The game can be a bit challenging at times but you'd be surprised how one small buff can turn the tide.
Ehvis Jun 21, 2017
Quoting: Avehicle7887Mind you I just finished the game Hollow Knight a few days ago, amazing game and I enjoyed 34 hours of it except when some bosses almost made me throw the keyboard out of the window :-)

I'll write that one down for the Samsai stream wishlist. :D
Keyrock Jun 22, 2017
The first Letho battle is easily the hardest battle in the game. With good timing it is possible to stun lock him into oblivion with Aard and sword attacks.
Cyril Jun 22, 2017
I don't clearly remember about the whole game as i finished it at its release, so 2011. ^^
But yeah, some fights like this one, were hard, i played in Normal mode the whole game.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.