Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «23/72»
  Go to:
Spl-it Feb 15, 2017

Went back to XFCE4 because it's awesome. Added a second screen. The screenshot shows a weird floating bar with icons in the center.. but that's actually just the right side of my left screen ;)

Steam using the pressure skin (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pressureskin). The friends list is not broken, I applied my uber awesome GIMP skills to blur things out.

For those curious: Wallpaper
djzk Feb 18, 2017
My current desktop

djzk Feb 19, 2017
Minimalism <3

Grimfist Feb 23, 2017
Quoting: Guest
Hey rcgamer, since you are using regular Unity, why not try some themes and icon packs? Arc is a super awesome Unity theme e.g.

Btw. there are some really cool desktops in here. I haven't done anything new to mine, just saving some money for two new FullHD screens to go tripple screen :D
Xpander Feb 27, 2017
Small update(Downgrade) before my Ryzen 7 1700X arrives with Asus Prime 370X Pro motherboard.

i managed to kill my Gigabyte motherboard.. VRM died and probably CPU went with it.

Currently using Phenom 2 untill my package arrives :D

Removed Desktop Icons, Removed Nvidia stuff from Conky script because it made Vulkan Apps Freeze my computer by some weird reason. Made bottom DockbarX autohide to have more space on the screen.

[
Hamish Mar 3, 2017
Lacking in inspiration for March I have just used a couple of wallpapers made by the guy who created my GTK theme:

Nothing else new to report.
djzk Mar 14, 2017
Voltage Mar 14, 2017
I use 2 screens as lot of us, but my HDMI cable pass through the wall and be connected to my TV.
I can play on the couch with gamepad or on my desktop.

My config is:
Intel Xeon 4x3.20 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960
2 Gb Ram
I use linux mint 18 with cinnamon desktop

Xpander Mar 16, 2017
Ryzen Hype :)

[

MATE 1.16-gtk3
Controls: Numix-DarkBlue
Border: Numix-Dark
Icons: Vibrancy-Dark-Blue
MaCroX95 Mar 16, 2017
Here is an update of my main desktop PC, I've been using Budgie for a week now and it perfectly fits my needs, it performs incredibly fast and smooth and everything works as it should, is also quite customizable!

I use Arc Darker theme and Paper icon pack

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.