You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
[FIXED] Article Manager in Admin CP doesn't work
muntdefems commented on 23 July 2013 at 8:43 pm UTC

When trying to manage the articles, once I choose a category or the inactive articles list all I get is a bogus paginator and the following message:

Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'a.category_id' in 'where clause' in /home/gamingonlinux/public_html/includes/class_mysql.php on line 77

Liam Dawe commented on 24 July 2013 at 3:02 pm UTC

Fixed, the page has also been upgraded to show the new tags system and it even has an edit button (why did i only put a delete button in i've no idea). The page is a little less useless now.

muntdefems commented on 24 July 2013 at 3:09 pm UTC

Thanks, but there's still an error if selecting the "View inactive articles" option. The message is slightly different:

Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `articles` a JOIN `users` u on a.author_id = u.user_id WHERE a.`active` = ' at line 1 in /home/gamingonlinux/public_html/includes/class_mysql.php on line 77

Liam Dawe commented on 24 July 2013 at 3:12 pm UTC

There fixed it for you, now go break all the things.

muntdefems commented on 24 July 2013 at 3:21 pm UTC

Thank you, sir.

I only wanted to delete the first version I published of the latest Funding Crowd. I disabled it an removed it from the Home module, and then I couldn't access it any other way...

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts