You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Dirt 4 Rally Club Group H1 Championship
chancho_zombie commented on 26 August 2019 at 7:52 am UTC

4 Events:

1 Australia
2 Spain
3 USA
4 Sweden

Events start every Tuesday 02:45 AM (UTC) and finish on Mondays 2:45AM, so you still got time to race some more, late on Sundays. (No rallying on mondays)

Every Event has 6 stages in total. stages length randomized
Event Location randomized.
Set To simulation Mode.
Service Area after every stage.
Car tuning after every stage.
Weather is Randomized
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for H1 class
Every event lasts 1 week

Prize Money 39,600 cr

https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/175367/gol_dirt4

chancho_zombie commented on 27 August 2019 at 9:34 pm UTC

Australia done, tried to do my best, had a few crashes and spins but nothing too severe, hope I bet skully this time, H1 cars level of difficulty is easier maybe that gives me some edge.

Skully commented on 28 August 2019 at 10:40 pm UTC

oooh challenge accepted.

chancho_zombie commented on 29 August 2019 at 3:29 am UTC

I already beat you in some stages but never in a complete event. only a few maybe two or three stages

Skully commented on 29 August 2019 at 11:59 pm UTC

I never tried front wheel drive in this game, I am not a fan of front wheel drive. I like sliding the tail end around too much. The mini handled pretty good though, had fun. Was good for a change of pace. Had a good run, it was clean except I rolled it on 1 corner. Didn't really lose much time though.

chancho_zombie commented on 30 August 2019 at 12:19 pm UTC

aww 3 minutes difference with you. I didn't think I did that bad. you are unbeatable man!

Skully commented on 30 August 2019 at 10:39 pm UTC

Xpander beats me in Dirt rally. I try so hard to compete with him, i dunno how he does it. So I know how you feel lol

chancho_zombie commented on 2 September 2019 at 8:03 am UTC

standings australia

chancho_zombie commented on 9 September 2019 at 8:43 am UTC

standings Spain

chancho_zombie commented on 15 September 2019 at 3:21 am UTC

wwwow what a bad luck I had. I ran into the finish line cube/cone whatever the f.. is that and had terminal damage wooaah that's really worst luck ever. I don't know if the race was over really.
you must be kidding me that mini cooper must be made of tin foil!! unbelievable or maybe some npc from the crowd put some sand inside the cube XD
Or maybe the race was over and my car was beyond repair

the game didn't know what to do it was funny the camera started moving wonky all over and I didn't know what happened after some time.

one thing is for sure this really gives me a bad impression about mini coopers, next time I think I'll use another car.

chancho_zombie commented on 17 September 2019 at 2:08 am UTC

Standings USA

yeah only Fakeman Pretendname finished I was dnf'ed and I guess another guy too.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts