Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Recently completed games
Page: «5/6»
  Go to:
robvv 18 Mar
Just finished a playthrough (and several replayed episodes) of Dark Nights with Poe and Monroe. Really good fun though it is rather short at about 4½ hours.
damarrin 18 Mar
This is the perfect length! I’ll be voting for it in the weekly Saturday evening entertainment contest.
WorMzy 19 Mar
Following on from OpenMW, I finished both the Oblivion main quest and the Shivering Isles DLC. I'm part-way through the opening Knights of the Nine quest, but I'm feeling a little burnt out on Oblivion now. Pretty busy at $DAYJOB too, so I might just jump into Skyrim once things die down...
denyasis 19 Mar
Finished Opus Magnum a little while ago. It was nice. Starting in Shank a bit now. Looks fun.
Gooda 20 Mar
Quoting: rcgamerFinally completed Life Is Strange Before the Storm. Such a disappointment after the first game.

I loved the original game but didn't get around to playing the prequel.

I love the setting, the characters and the atmosphere so much I'm willing to look beyond some bad dialogue as long as I get to walk around Arcadia Bay again.

True Colors looks promising. Also, I'm psyched about Life is Strange Remastered.
denyasis 20 Mar
And finished Shank. It's short, but pretty fun. Guess I'll try Shank 2.
Recently finished Pale Echoes. It allows you to enable developer commentary. The developer appears as an additional NPC on various screens. You can talk to him to get the developer's commentary. I really like the feature. It would be hard to implement in some games but it is an interesting addition.
rcgamer 25 Mar
Quoting: Gooda
Quoting: rcgamerFinally completed Life Is Strange Before the Storm. Such a disappointment after the first game.

I loved the original game but didn't get around to playing the prequel.

I love the setting, the characters and the atmosphere so much I'm willing to look beyond some bad dialogue as long as I get to walk around Arcadia Bay again.

True Colors looks promising. Also, I'm psyched about Life is Strange Remastered.

Already remastering it?
whizse 25 Mar
  • Supporter
Quoting: rcgamerAlready remastering it?
Life is Strange is six years old. It took 21 years before Gabriel Knight needed a remaster. I guess games age faster these days?
Gooda 26 Mar
Quoting: rcgamerAlready remastering it?
Quoting: whizseI guess games age faster these days?
They're just sprucing up the visuals and facial animations a bit.

The game still looks beautiful to me. I don't think it necessarily needs a remaster, but I don't mind.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone with no article paywalls. We also don't have tons of adverts, there's also no tracking and we respect your privacy. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.