You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
[Forum] In-topic search in list
Lachu Apr 20, 2021
Allow to list name of lists created in topic. Allow also to search each list created in topic.
Why? Some topic are created for suggestions, etc. For example native linux gaming, linux gaming, etc.

People often don't have time to read them. Solution is simple:
Because to write post about suggestions/opinions, we often use list. Solution will deliver option to list name of each list in current topic and search for entry in selected list.

For example:
I plan to add my list of games, my kids often play. I go to some topic, select "game list" list by name and type Battle of ..., but the name is displayed, so I can view each post with this item, but I decided to remove whole string. Now I typed 0 A.D, but again it is in list, I view post with this item and see opinion "very nice graphic". I decided to add this item to my list and wrote "very nice graphic and gameplay". I now wrote Freeciv. Nobody suggest, so I add this item to my list.

By list I mean list inside special tag of topic. You should only add option to name list, save list names and associations to values in DB and option to search item of list by name.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.