Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
No Wheels Racing - the game for Linux for $420 at itch.io
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
tuubi Feb 25
Quoting: emphyIts price is probably at $420 because the dev wanted to set it at the magic $42, but discovered to their horror that there are people crazy enough to have a gander at it for that price.

It's more likely the $420 is for this.

I'm a bit surprised such an obvious joke of a jam game can sustain a thread for this long.
Pengling Feb 26
Quoting: emphyA game made for a "meta game jam"?
The same one that spawned Baldi's Basics, no less, which was easily the biggest title to come out of that one.

Quoting: tuubiIt's more likely the $420 is for this.
Yeah, it's such an obvious meme-game that it's got to be that.

Quoting: tuubiI'm a bit surprised such an obvious joke of a jam game can sustain a thread for this long.
Never underestimate GOL-users' capacity for dragging things out with dreadful puns.
Quoting: PenglingNever underestimate GOL-users' capacity for dragging things out with dreadful puns.
It warms the radials of my heart to know that we can keep a tread like this a turnin....... We keep the rubber turning day and night...... We never retread the same ground...... The when the pressure is high and the lugnuts are tight...... The 18 wheels of steel of the pun truck...... Cannot be stopped.......
whizse Feb 26
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderIt warms the radials of my heart to know that we can keep a tread like this a turnin....... We keep the rubber turning day and night...... We never retread the same ground...... The when the pressure is high and the lugnuts are tight...... The 18 wheels of steel of the pun truck...... Cannot be stopped.......
GoL achievement unlocked: DEAD HORSE BEATING!
gbudny Feb 27
What's the second, most expensive digital game for Linux for sale now?

I think about Steam, GOG, itch.io and so on.
Gooda Feb 27
This is getting ridiculous. Someone should put the brakes on further pun attempts.
whizse Feb 27
Quoting: gbudnyWhat's the second, most expensive digital game for Linux for sale now?

I think about Steam, GOG, itch.io and so on.
I poked around SteamDB and I think Gamitate - Meditate, Relax, Feel Better @ 99 USD is the most expensive native game.

The most expensive game on Steam* seems to be Ascent Free-Roaming VR Experience @ 999 USD.

* If you filter out DLC that just sells in-game digital currency.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.