Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
No Wheels Racing - the game for Linux for $420 at itch.io
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
gbudny Feb 24
Hi

The idea for this racing game is weird because you can't race in it. At least it looks like something original. I'm not sure if the price should draw the attention of users or scare them.

I don't have this game, and I'm not sure if I will buy it.

What do you think about No Wheels Racing?

https://xavierekkel.itch.io/no-wheels-racing

Last edited by gbudny on 24 February 2024 at 1:44 am UTC
tuubi Feb 24
I've already bought it twice, in two separate itch.io charity bundles. I doubt I'll ever get around to downloading and launching it though.
gbudny Feb 24
You are lucky if you have it. I guess that I have to track some promotions for it.
It somehow looks like a fork of VDrift or Stunt Rally to me but without wheels apparently o.O
whizse Feb 24
Is this some tired old joke or the wheel deal?
Price seems quite inflated, I doubt the game will gain much traction.
Quoting: whizseIs this some tired old joke or the wheel deal?
You must be having a Goodyear to make these wheelie bad jokes...... Dont keep pressuring yourself or you might blow a valve and deflate later..... We Dunlop you jumping off a Bridgestone....... If you need to remove some weight off your shoulders to get a better balance then you need to take the high road cross Continental and head to Yokohama and see Coopers...... She has a Michelin 5 star rating and is Prielli fine...... She will tread you in the right direction to keep you out of the Firestone......
whizse Feb 24
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderYou must be having a Goodyear to make these wheelie bad jokes...... Dont keep pressuring yourself or you might blow a valve and deflate later..... We Dunlop you jumping off a Bridgestone....... If you need to remove some weight off your shoulders to get a better balance then you need to take the high road cross Continental and head to Yokohama and see Coopers...... She has a Michelin 5 star rating and is Prielli fine...... She will tread you in the right direction to keep you out of the Firestone......
GoL achievement unlocked: PUN MASTER!
Quoting: whizse
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderYou must be having a Goodyear to make these wheelie bad jokes...... Dont keep pressuring yourself or you might blow a valve and deflate later..... We Dunlop you jumping off a Bridgestone....... If you need to remove some weight off your shoulders to get a better balance then you need to take the high road cross Continental and head to Yokohama and see Coopers...... She has a Michelin 5 star rating and is Prielli fine...... She will tread you in the right direction to keep you out of the Firestone......
GoL achievement unlocked: PUN MASTER!
I almost Falken into depression writing that....... So I traveled a few Kumhos to the redlight district and went to Hoosier and got a Hankook...... Now im feeling BFGoodrich........
Pengling Feb 25
Quoting: whizseIs this some tired old joke or the wheel deal?
Time for a pit-stop, you guys - those aren't just some tired old jokes, they're a complete breakdown!
Mezron Feb 25
Looks like I got it for free also but meh. Looks like a joke game according to the youtube vids.
emphy Feb 25
A game made for a "meta game jam"?

Its price is probably at $420 because the dev wanted to set it at the magic $42, but discovered to their horror that there are people crazy enough to have a gander at it for that price.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.