Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Do you get penguin gifts due to using Linux?
Page: 0/2»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe May 26
No :'( so i got myself a space penguin tattoo lol
tuubi May 26
I did recently receive a very nice portrait of myself dressed in a penguin suit, doodled on the whiteboard next to my desk at the office. Does that count?

Oh and my wife just made me a little plaster cast figure of a penguin bathing in a coffee mug.
sourpuz May 26
Not really gifts, no. I got a nice penguin plushie and mousepad when I bought a Tuxedo notebook, though!
CatKiller May 26
Sarcastic arseholes like myself dont get gifts.........
deron9 May 27
I’ve actually gotten a few penguin-themed gifts thanks to Tux, It’s always a fun experience
Kuduzkehpan May 27
as a smarter guy likely dont get good friends around myself. Mostly virtual friends (from internet or so around the globe) i don't get gifts i dont bother too. "my pc, my wife, my cat" basic life style.
WorMzy May 27
It's not specifically due to me being a Linux user (I just like penguins), but for Christmas my partner and her siblings got me a adoption pack from an aquarium which lets me feed a (or possibly multiple) penguin(s). We have to wait until bird flu restrictions have been lifted in the surrounding area, for obvious reasons, but it promises to be an interesting experience.
bonkmaykr May 28
Almost nobody I know cares, understands, or knows that I use Linux. A computer is just a computer to them. So no.

Though, if I had to pick a favorite kernel/OS mascot, MINIX takes the cake. And I do have a Raccoon plushie lying around
Linux_Rocks May 28
I feel like Pengling and Liam have these pajamas:

I've got the dinosaur one myself. 👀
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.